25 Questions TAG!
Open Me Up!!! ♥ So, today I am going to do the 25 Questions TAG. If you desire to the questions, go personal message me or comment below of the video. I really expectation years old…
Funny would you rather questions
There are lots of would you rather questions in this website but not all categories may appeal to everyone. There are general would you rather questions as well as weird, good, bad, dirty, hard, disgusting and crazy ones. This article will though cover the funny ones.
What are some funny would you rather questions to ask other players when playing this game? Well, there are many of them but below are few of them. Please add yours by commenting below.
1. Would you rather stand in a busy street and tell anyone “I love you sweetie” or disguise to make yourself of the opposite sex to reveal later that you aren’t?
2. Would you rather fake a sleep and balance your head on the person sitting next to you on the bus/plane or tell people how nice or ugly they look in attire?
3. Would you rather tell people they are going to die in the next few hours or board a bus and request to alight from it telling other passengers that the bus will “overturn” sooner rather than later?
4. Would you rather be abnormally short or tall person?
5. Would you rather senselessly beat up a mad person or chase a goat in the streets claiming that it had eaten your paper money worth $1000?
6. Would you rather run into a soccer pitch while the game is being played on or spend the whole 90 minutes playing a soccer game on your mobile phone while being seated inside the stadium?
7. Would you rather brush your teeth with a tooth stick or a match stick without the head?
8. Would you rather apply vegetable oil on your hair or never apply oil on your hair?
9. Would you rather pee into a public area and risk prosecution or walk on the streets of New York City topless/without a shirt?
10. Would you rather shoplift in a supermarket and risk being caught, shamed and prosecuted or pickpocket from passengers sitting next to you in the bus?